Dragon Ball Super episode 35 subbed

More videos
936.93K
Views

You Are Watching Dragon Ball Super episode 35 English Sub, Download Dragon Ball Super episode 35 Sub In High Quality Or HD At DragonBallTime.Com . Watch All Dragon Ball Super Episodes Here.

Like Our Facebook Page. To Get Updates On Facebook.

Dragon Ball Super episode 35 : “Turn Anger into Power! Vegeta’s All-Out Battle!”

(936932)

79 Comments

• youbetu luchs

about the preview: i agree vegeta finally gets his kill. his revenge.
    piccolo is out tho. fair and square. he forfeit his match, dont know why they took him in the top 5 anyways. about goku i dont know. either it wont matter in the end or the tournament will turn into, as always in DB, a lifethreatening situation. then goku wont care if disqualified or not and get down to business well rested with noone who has seen his full power.

• SGB24

I tried to look up if japan has any holidays, i dont see anything this sunday. But there is a holiday on the 20th. So is the website in next week? or this week? Cuz another site says this week.!?!

• Ankur

It’s simple.In the end goku will come and fight once all fighter are done. The reason being goku allowed would be that he was disqualified by frost who had cheated earlier in the same way as he did with picolo and so goku was never actually disqualified.

• John Johnny

It maybe because majin buu didn’t get selected hence they will be one competitor short. So goku will be given a second chance

• CerebralSeagull

Goku lost due to frost cheating as well. So I have a feeling he will be returning after Vegeta beats Cabbi and is too worn out to beat hit. I’m sure the nipple guy will be in there at some point but at this point who knows.

• Caleb Macdonnell

Here’s my theory. Vegeta will rekk frost and then the wimpy robot guy. But then the mighty Hit will return to woop Vegeta’s ass. Afterwards, Monaka will take the field. After a short bout of playground name calling, the two fighters will stare deep into each other’s eyes, realising their love for each other. They fly away to live together among the stars. With no fighters left except for Cabe, who is small and unappreciated, Champa and Beerus must fight each other. Well into the fight, a mighty roar is heard and Majin Buu falls from the sky, creating a devastating earthquake that destroys both gods. Majin Buu is declared the winner and to try and forget the experience, the referee returns to his previous career as a Kentucky manure farmer . Piccolo enjoys his lunch.

• Benjamin Magdziak

you are joking right? where is it slow? in Z every damn fight was 10 – 15 episodes long and here one fight is 1-2 episodes long.we are just 4 episodes in the tournament and you say its slow xD people nowadays really complain about everything.

• josh

He probably just wants to watch it where you dont have to wait each week for the next episode.. I’m waiting for naruto to finish so i can watch it all at once for it to be more satisfying!

• TheDrjman

That’s exactly what i mean 🙂 I dropped One Piece about a year ago and now theres like 50 new episodes for me to watch 😀

• Angelina Mascol

***SPOILER ALERT***

Vegeta defeats Frost with 1 blow! Goku is back in since they confirmed Frost cheated! Now all that’s left is Magetta, Cabba, and Hit. My Prediction: Vegeta will defeat Magetta and Cabba but lose to Hit and then Goku will defeat Hit and then they’ll realize that Manaka isn’t strong at all. I hate to see my Vegeta lose but Akira won’t let him be the star so that’s why I think it’ll be Goku to finish the tournament. Why else would they bring him back in? I really wish Vegeta could win it all…but history shows it will be Goku as always **sigh**

• Smooth comic

judging by the next few episode titles, it looks like vegeta is gonna beat maggetta and than fight cabbe next, and than lose to cabbe.

• Angelina Mascol

No way! Cabba was surprised to see Goku go super saiyan which means he can’t transform into one. I think Vegeta likes Cabba since he’s a saiyan too so he’ll push him to fight with all his might which may push him over the edge and he transforms!! That would be cool no? But Vegeta would still win. He’s a God. But with that same argument, I can’t believe he would lose to Hit but I think this since they let Goku back in to fight. Can’t wait to see how this all goes down. He would be a dream come true to see Vegeta take them all down. He deserves it!

• laeshon.daniel

I’m thinking Saiyans in Universe 6 look different when they go Super, (like maybe their hair is a different color or something) and maybe that’s why Cabba was so surprised.

• Angelina Mascol

My brother said the same thing! I can get behind the idea of Cabba’s base form being as strong as a super saiyan but as strong as super saiyan God? That would be unbelievable and I really hope the writers wouldn’t try that

• WhatIFTheories

Well Cabba could be like Mystic Gohan! Keep in mind Universe 6 has The Kai’s as well which could of trained Cabba the same way Mystic Gohan was trained in the Buu Saga. So that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have great power.

• Angelina Mascol

I dig that theory!! Okay maybe he won’t be a chump if that were true but there’s still no way he would be able to defeat a super saiyan God. That would be ridiculous.

• WhatIFTheories

I do agree but Vegeta is going to be very fatigued from his fight with Magetta. Since Champa cheated and knew about Magetta’s powers made the ring sealed so that way Vegeta is getting cooked in there. Even when he wins he will be exhausted. So he could lose to Cabba then Goku beats him and goes against Hit losses and Monaka fights Hit.

• Angelina Mascol

After 3 years of training in the hyperbolic time chamber (knowing Vegeta and Goku it was all day everyday) I would hope to Kami that a little thing like fatigue wouldn’t put my Vegeta out so easily. But I hear what you’re saiyan. I can accept him defeating Magetta and Cabba then losing to Hit since they’ll try to include Goku somehow but I really don’t want to see him lose to Cabba. As much I hate to see my days off fly by quickly, I can’t wait until Sunday

• Steunchi

Nah the 6kais dont know cabbe like that, thats why they were surprised to see goku so friendly with the 7kais, no ones allowed on that planet, and we dont know what happend to thr 6 grand elder kai

• WhatIFTheories

Very good point. There has to be something to this kid though being an evolved saiyan race. Then with the recent Super Saiyan and eyes bursting into flames at the end of the episode. Made a video theory up laying it out in my channel.

• Zac Elawar

Apparently Akira has changed his mind about Vegeta over the years if that Saikyo Jump interview he did somewhat recently, where he said he’d like Vegeta to be the lead in the film, is anything to go by.

• Angelina Mascol

Yes I heard about that interview too but then he still gave the kill of Freiza to Goku in ROF and in Super too. I think he’s scared of what the Goku fans would say. But I see a lot more Vegeta fans than Goku ones on the internet so hopefully he will just give the people (most people) what they want and make him #1 I’m even okay with Goku eventually catching up and then them being equal power but at least let Vegeta enjoy being first for a little while ^.^

• Aldrin D'souza

I expected Ep 35 will se epic. coz vegeta will kick frost ass & it will be brutal. but. 🙁 all it was is a one punch hit.

• Hayden Wheeler

*SPOILER ALERT*

So we already know that Vegeta will beat Magetta but then it’s Vegeta vs Cabba but it was confirmed that this was a hard fight for Vegeta and that if he wins (which I’m assuming he will) that he’ll be too tired for the next match. So in the next match vs Hit he will lose. Then I’m hoping to see Hit vs Goku. This will be a great fight but I think that even still Hit will prevail. Then the final match. Hit vs Monaka. So we don’t know who or what Monaka is really but I’m assuming that during this battle Monaka will power up to full and that Hit will see this as a real challenge and do the same. Hit will beat Monaka and ultimately universe 6 will win. This is what I’m hoping to see

• Ayush Chouksey

Nope, I guess you are wrong, I don’t think monaka is as strong as beerus says, I think Goku is going to be the one to beat hit and we will not see Monaka fight. Vegeta will lost to hit I guess.

• WhatIFTheories

I agree with everything you said for the most part. The thing is I feel Hit and Monaka is going to be about Unique abilities and not Power. I don’t feel Monaka is a strong fighter at all but will use some very Unique Powers like Guldo’s Time Freeze. We already saw that Hit has a crazy ability that Frost doesn’t even know what happened. Monaka will be just a very different opponent that will have Telekinetic Powers perhaps but no fighting powers. That is my thoughts on that. So Monaka will be perfect to counter Hit this is why he is Beerus Trump card.

• WhatIFTheories

Haha thanks it is exciting! I actually made a video about it in my youtube however I tried to link and well it’s still pending. I guess on here they are extra careful about links. If you want to check out my full explanation look at the link in my profile and let me know what you think. Actually is an exciting time in Anime for myself with this series and Bleach being pretty epic on the Manga side right now.

• akfnak JADHFKAJ

I feel like there is something perverted about monaka. Like his transformation is strong but perverted in some way.

• Sean

I’m guessing that monaca is the weakest of them all. The way he got punched and now Bearus’ behaviour seems to confirm this.

• Sean

I’m guessing that monaca is the weakest of them all. The way he got punched and now Bearus’ behaviour seems to confirm this!