Dragon Ball Super episode 9 English Dubbed

More videos
185.96K
Views

You Are Watching Dragon Ball Super episode 9 English Dub, Download Dragon Ball Super episode 9 Dub In High Quality Or HD At DragonBallTime.Com . Watch All Dragon Ball Super  Episodes Here.

Like Or Facebook Page. To Get Updates On Facebook.

Dragon Ball Super episode 9 Dubbed: “”

(185956)

60 Comments

• Andrey Dikit

Yeah, well, the destruction of Namek was supposed to take 5 minutes and yet Toriyama decided to throw us fans a bone; that was the longest “5 minutes” in recorded history. This episode was him getting some time back from us, so cut him some slack.

• Andrey Dikit

Of course it did. The first eight episodes were all about finding the super saiyan god, who is supposedly the arch rival of Beerus; that’s pretty significant given that Beerus is the most powerful creature in that universe. On the 9th episode, one was finally created, a fighter who is supposed to one day match Beerus’s power.

When you think about how amazing Beerus is as a god, someone forcing him to use a little combat effort is astounding.

• Jaden LB

The drawing out of that transformation was so extra lol.. so far I’m still fonder of the movie Battle Of Gods execution than I am with this new TV series rewrite over what happened in the movie which is basically just a very very VERY drawn-out version of the BOG story redid into a strung-out series format to fill in like an entire twenty-plus minutes with a bunch of stuff that was already seen previously in BOG like I said (At least for however long they stay on the Battle Of Gods story, as you progress further into the series e,e) .. rofl, wish they would’ve just picked up after Frieza and carried on after that so we wouldn’t have to see the Movie again slightly rewritten for whatever reason to kick off DBZ Super I mean, we already gotta wait like a WEEK per episode and it’s not even of stuff that we haven’t already seen in Battle Of Gods xD it’s slightly scripted a different way which I said I wasn’t too fond of versus how the movie did it.. which I kinda hate when series do that ’cause it never really is executed well, lmao but I still wuv DBZ though, regardless :P.. Hope It Stays Wavey~. My Love q: PS, my B-Day is on Goku Day!!! 😀 xD <33

• Liam Walters

I enjoyed this, but I do feel Battle of Gods did Videls pregnancy announcement better. Seems a bit skipped over here, to make way for another few more minutes of Goku flashing

• NachT

:/ This entire episode could have been wrapped up in 4 minutes. ‘Seems DBZ hasn’t changed much sense I saw it back in highschool, lol D’:

• We Got Deathstar

But it’s not Z anymore, there’s the original DB, DBZ, and DBS. They are connected together but they aren’t all the same series.

• Someonenamedleo

You people complain way too much. All these, “this entire episode could of…” and “but I do feel…”. If you don’t like it then make your own Dragon Ball show. Either love it or don’t watch it. It’s that simple. Write a letter to the creator of Dragon Ball. I bet he will change it just to please these on going complaints. No, no he won’t.

• JOHN T. FOX

FOR THOSE WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY’S, THE ACCEPTANCE OF ERRORS IS NOT A PROBLEM! FOR THOSE OF US WITH THEM IT CAUSES PROBLEMS. YOUR INFERIOR MIND IS A BLESSING!

• Red

I’m not 100% certain, I’d imagine most of if not all the dubs for the first 2 or 3 arcs are already done. But I believe it probably has to do with the contract with Toonami who are currently airing this on TV and it may be more in their interest or in their sponsors/advertisers interest to have the show run weekly. Don’t quote me on that though.

• JOHN T. FOX

IS IT JUST ME OR IS GOKU’S MANNERISMS OFF? CHI CHI’S VOICE IS OFF TOO. PICCOLO AND VEGETA ARE TRUE TO FORM. HOW OLD IS BULMA? SHE WAS A TEENAGER WHEN SHE FOUND GOKU AND HE WAS A KID. I HEARD THEM SAY THAT HE KNEW HER FOR 36 YEARS. SO IS SHE 52?

• JOHN T. FOX

HOW CAN A SUPERSAIYAN GOD BE WEAKER THAN GOKU @ SS4? WHAT’S UP WITH THE PINK HAIR AND BLUE LIGHT? DURING THE EPISODE FAMILY BONDS ALL OF THEM GATHERED AROUND GOKU AND GAVE HIM THEIR ENERGY AND HE NEVER BECAME A GOD. HE JUST GOT RECHARGED.

• JOHN T. FOX

YES IT DOES. OLD KAI HAD GOKU DO SOME SPECIAL TRAINING. THE OLD KI PULLED ON A NUB AND PULLED HIS NEW TAIL TO FULL LENGTH. HE THEN TRANSFORMED INTO A SUPERSAIYAN GREAT APE AND THEN BECAME A FULL SIZED SAIYAN WITH RED FUR, GOLD EYEBALLS, RED AROUND THE EYES…IT’S HOW HE DEFEATED BABY.

• Rahul Deb

the fact is the time …. u must be talking about gt ….. at that time pan was much grown up but till now pan is not born yet

• JOHN T. FOX

CORRECT. SO HERE’S THE PROBLEM. GOKU HAS MORE POWER NOW THAN HE DOES LATER! NOW HE IS REACHING HIGHER LEVELS OF POWER, THAN OLD KAI LATER SAYS IS POSSIBLE FOR A SAIYAN TO ACHIEVE. 4 TRANSFORMATION POWER LEVELS OLD KAI SAYS THAT A SAIYAN CAN ACHIEVE. BEFORE DBZ SUPER GOKU COULD DO 3 TRANSFORMATIONS. SO FAR IN DBZ SUPER HE HAS ACHIEVED 3 NEW TRANSFORMATIONS. THAT’S A TOTAL OF 6. OH, PAN HAS JUST BEEN BORN. SHE WENT SUPERSAIYAN IN THE WOMB. THE YOUNGEST EVER TO DO THAT! YET GOTEN IS SAID TO BE THE YOUNGEST TO GO SUPERSAIYAN, IN DBZ.

• fisrgpi

Gt doesn’t count as part of the story line, it wasn’t written by the main guy, think of it as a different timeline, this is the official new story.

• pidove01

Shenron: “The process is described in the written legends of Planet Namek.”
    Me: “…you mean Planet Vegeta?”