Dragon Ball Super episode 97 Subbed

More videos
615.04K
Views

You Are Watching Dragon Ball Super Episode 97 English Sub, Download Dragon Ball Super Episode 97 Sub In High Quality Or HD At DragonBallTime.to . Watch All Dragon Ball Super Episodes Here.

Like Our Facebook Page. To Get Updates On Facebook.

Dragon Ball Super episode 97 : “Survive! The Tournament of Power begins!”

(615036)

163 Comments

• Robert Dwight Spaulding

I mean you’d still wait a week regardless even if it were released on weekdays…Like what…? LOl

• space_spectre

Because new episode air in japan at 8pm their time we get
      Em unsubed 8pm Saturday nite

And with subtitles Sunday at 3in
      the morning

• Arunzaptive kannan

Actually we get subtitles usually between 9-10 PM on saturday. You can just Search the dragon ball super episode with subtitles at around 9:30 and you will get it.

• Zordo

It’s almost always within 12 hours of the release, lately it’s been within an hour of release, idk why people keep asking that when it’s always flooded in the comments.

• inHumanReactions

what the fk is this… when they fall from the ring, they return to the benches… here i was hoping for some serious shit. fk this

• William Owen

seriously how can someone be satisfied when 2 people where knocked out of a fight with 80 people in total where knocked out in less than a minute if it was within 2 minutes then it would have made sense

• MrYeps

you’ve got 80 people out of all the universes and they are the strongest of the strong, and you want more than 2 people to get knocked out in one episode? if more than 2 got knocked out that would mean that they aren’t really all that strong in the first place. you’ve gotta remember that whatever the hell a tak is, it for sure isn’t standard earth time. think of it like that room where vegeta goes to train for every big fight. One minute in there is way more in real time. the void is probably the same. why complain when you should be thankful that we are going to get more episodes. if they felt like it, they could actually rush the show and give us like 4 episodes and that would be it. that would fucking suck. I’m sure that eventually there will be more than 2 people getting knocked off per episode, like in the next one you can bet that at least half of the people that are ganging up on goku at the end will be knocked off.

• lavel lee

I think it was rushed because they said dbs is 100 episodes so hw are the gonna do a battle royal in 3 ep

• MrYeps

I’m sure that they’ll extend it or if there really is only 3 left, they will make them like an hour long or more each ep.

• MrYeps

maybe they’ll extend the episodes to be like 1 hour long, but i can see your point. i had forgotten that they said it would only be 100 ep. long.

• Naakg

Actually if you looked at them tapping in the god tablet more people were taken down we just didn’t see

• Brian Aka Ryuu

No one universe only went in with 8 fighters, thats why there were two blank spots on the “god tablet” for that team

• Naakg

They did mention that in the episode when i watched it a second time, but didn’t bother with deleting the comment

• Imam

Why Goku don’t use Instant transmission? Why Lavenda change his target quickly?

Entertaining Fighter in this episode Basil, Hit & piggy Monk 😅

• Technocality

This entire episode took place in the span of a single minute. Classic Dragon Ball… I still think this Battle Royale concept was doomed from the get-go.

Guess this means we’ve got 47 episodes left before the Tournament reaches its conclusion.

• Lashaun P Beazer

No. There’s about 12-20 more episodes. The logic that if I had to run 100m. And in the first 3 seconds I ran 3mph, that I cannot accelerate, is fucking DUUUUMB

• Lashaun P Beazer

Lol. You’re obviously an idiot. It’s not “earth logic”. It’s logic in general. There have NEVER been an anime where the episodes are exactly timed to a fixed amount of time. Idiot.

• MrYeps

you can’t say its logic in normal you retard, DBZ logic is not normal logic, so in this case it would be our earth logic, and you’re calling me an idiot. its there never HAS been an anime… not there never HAVE. you fucking stupid motherfucker. our logic doesnt pertain to DBZ logic. fucking black retard, no wonder police shoot you.

• MrYeps

did i say the n word, nope. the black people that have been shot, did something idiotic. even in the cases where the cops plainly murdered them, if that one dudes back light wasn’t broken he wouldn’t have been pulled over in the first place. if that one guy wasn’t selling cigarettes on the street, the cops wouldn’t have bothered him. you have to do something idiotic to get the cops on your ass. doesn’t matter what color your skin is, it just so happens that the past 3 years it has been black people predominantly that have been doing idiotic things. telling someone to chill with the non racist comment while you call me a racist for pointing out the obvious. you thin skins are fucking pussies. all hurt over some words.

• Ma-Kasu Kuraido

It seems you’re the only that’s hurt.and just because you didn’t say the N word doesn’t mean it isn’t racist. why you had to put race in it to begin with? You didn’t had to call him a black retard. Just a retard. So you’re saying all the black people that been shot was all their faults. You’re so ignorant. And most of the time it’s cops being ass. Theirs racist cops in the police force that abuse their Authority. Retard

• MrYeps

yeah why do you think i said it doesn’t matter what color you are, its just been mainly black people in the past few years. not saying that all black people act that way, but it only takes a few to stain the many.

• Ma-Kasu Kuraido

let me rephrase its just been mainly white people in the past few years. not saying that all white people are racist, but it only takes a few to stain the many.

• Caviaye Williams

You obviously don’t know what it feels like to be discriminated to the point that you can’t even do normal things like other people without suspicion being placed upon you. I walked into a store recently and a cop was in there. I was in the aisle looking at candy to buy and was there for maybe 3mins because i was getting candy for me sister too. Because i’m black he comes into the aisle and randomly asks me what i’m doing because i guess he assumed i was stealing because that’s what black people do right? We don’t have to be doing anything wrong to be discriminated and stereotyped because racist cops assume by the color of our skin that we are probably up to no good. It’s sickening because they assume we are all the same because a lot of crazy blacks tainted our race, making us seem like animals that only know trouble and crime.Yea skin color doesn’t matter because everyone can do bad things, but you can’t say that you have to do something idiotic for the cops to be on you is a load of bullshit and any person that’s truly been discriminated or understands it will not agree with you saying that. Even if you didn’t call him the “n” word, you’re rude for randomly calling someone you don’t know a black retard. So you can take your racist and ignorant ass somewhere else if you’re willing to demean someone because of their own opinion of an anime.

• MrYeps

dont blame me for how a portion of your people behave. i love how you automatically assume that i am privileged or “white”. nice job stereotyping.

• Caviaye Williams

Okay? Nice job acting so privelaged like you have the right to talk down to someone and call them a black retard. I didn’t assume anything, you’ve already made yourself known by being ignorant and rude. Don’t reply back to me, your not worth my time scum. But I know you will anyway, but i dont care. Have a nice day!

• Ma-Kasu Kuraido

Because I can. Just because it doesn’t onfend me personally doesn’t mean. What you said was right idek why you had to point out his skin color to begin with. You could’ve insulted him with pointing out that he’s black. Again idk why you had to. Do you think that’s an insult? Being called black? I think he knows he’s black. Like why. Wait I know why you pointed his out his skin color because you wanted to be racist. I wouldn’t have commented if you didn’t bring race into it. Clearly you’re white. I just don’t like racist people like you that’s all.

• MrYeps

so you don’t think that what i said was right, but you didn’t take offense? that still means that you found it offensive, you are taking it personally. not directed towards you per say, but you clearly don’t like the comment. tell me please, what other words or terms are there for black people. and no african american doesn’t work, because that implies you are from Africa. you got black, and a ton of slurs. I never said it was an insult. all i said was that no wonder black people get shot by the cops. you’re the one who took it as an insult. from what you type, you sound like someone that takes things personally all the time, denies it, and says that he’s defending someone else. when in reality you just don’t want to admit that you’re overtly sensitive and take everything personally. bitch. thanks for keeping the conversation going. please give me more.

• Ma-Kasu Kuraido

No I’m not taking it personally but sure I don’t like the comment and don’t really take offense to it. I’m not black.so that’s why. But I don’t like racism. That’s why I said not really when you asked if I took offense to it. And I wasn’t even talking about what you said about no wonder black people get shot by the police. Lmfao I was talking about how you called him a black retard. Don’t understand why you got to point out his race. If your intentions wasn’t you being racist. And If you was gonna insult him. Just call him a retard. And na I don’t take everything personally nor that I’m overly sensitive. Seems like you do. You’re the one that’s mad.by calling me a bitch. Lol. I haven’t insulted you yet. And are you retarded? Now I did. Lmao. The parents are from Africa. And then the parents moved to America and had a kid. That kid is African American. Because his parents are from Africa but he was born in the United States. That’s a African American.

• Lashaun P Beazer

LOL. One grammatical error, and you’re ready to swallow my dick whole. But hold on? Faggot. What the fuck is “in normal”? And you repeated it in your comment. You’re really that stupid?

Oh, and you didn’t capitalize the “You”… Then, that was a WHOLE sentence from ‘you’ to ‘anime’? Talk about fucking run-on sentences. Lmaooo. Quit life, faggot.

• MrYeps

well if you were not an retard you wouldn’t have made the mistake. grammar and spelling are different. who gives a fuck about grammar when you can’t even spell correctly. if you can’t get the message across just keep your goddamn virtual mouth shut.

• Lashaun P Beazer

And where exactly did I misspell anything? You’re the one who brought grammar up, by the way. LOL I’m dealing with too many retards daily. I think it’s affecting me.

• aryan

why is the universae 11’s god of dstruction taking part in the tournament isint their team strong enough with toppo and that white guy who behaves like hit

• Hasnain

So basically this 47 minutes left will be like 5 minutes of Namek exploding hahahaha. That ending was good tho and finally i am used to this animation

• Trystan Scott Pyle

dragonball has always made the biggest sceens last the longest remember the freexa saga 5 mins took like 20 episodes rofl

• Blendon Çoçaj

Thats because dragonball characters have a combad speed faster then light. 5 minutes is not allot but to show everything they did while fighting at FTLS in theory you need even more episodes.

• Noobz Threefortyseven

I’m pretty sure it was because Toriyama didn’t have the story completed and animators were asked to extend the scenes to give Toriyama more time.

• Trystan Scott Pyle

goku always has a plan.. conserving energy for the strongest is why he hasnt gone ssj yet. even though we dont see it goku always prevails with something at the last minute.. thats when he fights best… under prssure.

• d3rd3vil

No that would be shit….a Goku Vegeta fusion vs. Jiren for example would only show how much stronger Jiren is it would be SHIT

• Michael Levens

Did anyone catch the time?!! This battle is 48 earth minutes. There’s only 47 minutes to go…. all that fighting was equal to one minute in this episode. At this rate… 47 more episodes to go…

• justsomeguy

well also alot of that stuff happened simultaneously but its anime so gotta be in different frames. i hope they dont extend this arc but the series altogether. this arc should be 10-25 episodes tops. maybe an origins of buu arc or that would be nice.

• Michael Levens

Also, if universe 6 has a female Broly, then wouldn’t that mean universe 7’s male broly is canon?

• Dick Tingler

Not really. The universe 6 saiyans are the comete opposite of universe 7. Not to mention they reside on their original home planet

• Faraz

seems people dont yet know what canon actually is. in general, anything in the manga i.e the main story is canon. All the dragonball movies were not in the actual manga and they werent written by Toriyama either, hence they arent canon. Until you see a male broly in the actual story (manga) , it isnt canon. You may however imagine that Broly exists in a parallel universe 7.

• justsomeguy

the manga isn’t even written by toriyama, its based off the anime. the db super manga is/was actually behind the anime during the black goku arc at one point.

• Furymantzis

The other saiyans have also evolved differently. their bodies and eyes are very different to our saiyans and they are no longer born with tails.
      they also seem to be able to use and master Super Saiyan a lot faster (once learning of the forms existence)

• THAKIDD707

Bro when’s the next episode I know it says like in 3 days but I could’ve sworn I already seen more fights in this tournament and this is suppose to be the first fight right ?

• Shakir Hussain

IMO,Freiza and Goku will be last ones to Survive and Frieza will turn his back on Goku and they’ll have an Epic Fight xD

• MrYeps

you have to remember that 100 taks is equivalent to 48 EARTH minutes. they aren’t going by earth time standards. and why not make 48 episodes of the supposedly greatest and strongest tournament of all the universes. you think a tournament like that would take only 15 episodes or less.

• PsycoMani

Ohh mann , its so fakee -_- , one day goes there and still they say it has gone 1 minute WTF -_-
    48 min there = My life

• d3rd3vil

It was a nice atmosphere its damn fun but on the other hand we wont see the extreme fights for weeks now…..there is lots of skirmish ahead. I wish we had more than 1 episode every week 🙁 And what about the end credits scene? Goku injured next to a fresh Gohan what the hell are they planning please no Goku and Gohan vs. Jiren or sth 🙁

• Daniel Alejandro Uson Atton

48 earth minutes…. 5 minutes until Namek explode….. we have 3 seasons of tournament by that Logic.

• Marshall Law

I wonder why 18 not fighting with her husband she knows full well he isn’t the strongest fighter? Maybe she feel like that he holding her back.

• Matthew

Everyone seems so surprised that this all happened in one minute, guess they all forgot Freeza was in the tournament.

• GOD (GOD THE MAJESTIC)

goku did nothing the end wait for the next episode

• Jesse Cohen

Dragon ball loves milking things… It took so many episodes just to get to this point, and we know if goku surpasses blue, that will be like 2 episodes of him screaming..