Dragon Ball Super episode 99 Subbed

More videos
574.44K
Views

You Are Watching Dragon Ball Super Episode 99 English Sub, Download Dragon Ball Super Episode 99 Sub In High Quality Or HD At DragonBallTime.to . Watch All Dragon Ball Super Episodes Here.

Like Our Facebook Page. To Get Updates On Facebook.

Dragon Ball Super episode 99 : “Krillin’s Hidden Strength!!”

(574441)

164 Comments

• Seed Email

hmm..seem like caulifa will get SSGSS same as goku.. damn you tariyama.. goku get SSGSS gone for training for years.. and caulifa get SSGSS just in seconds..

• Daniel Morseman

• shade825

yea they just hit ss no way they gain that kinda control that fast without whis or is special training realm

• shade825

thats not strength, he explained how it felt in the most basic terms. being taught something is always gonna be faster then discovery, achievement, mastery on your own. they werent even sure super sayajin was real until he did it. if master roshi told him focus ur ki here it should feel like this with his affinity for training he would of gotten it that fast if not faster. also they are pure saiyajins and have always been battling as opposed to goku who trains/dies/leaves or whatever. the fighters who constantly battle will have sharper and more in sync with thier power and guaging the feel of it

• d3rd3vil

IF Goku CAN really show her how to become a SSB WHICH is bullshit big time ofc….then it has to be after the tournament not during the fight…doesnt make sense 🙁 Damn this shit if it happens like that

• danyoon

ssgss isnt something you can pull out with raw power like caulifla did with ssj and ssj2, why did you think that?

• AugustAPC

Perhaps because it was literally said before that SSJ could not be achieved through raw power and this series gives no shits about continuity or how much they ruin the great parts of DBZ.

• AugustAPC

First, you’re confusing pessimism for realism. Second, your blatant fanboyism bores me. Get some standards.

• Shaikidow

If you were truly realistic, you’d account for the possibility of things getting better. And yes, I know that you didn’t start the fire here, but I see no point in just spreading your discontent without any constructive criticism. I have faith that Caulifla won’t go SSGSS at all during the Tournament of Power, and not only that – I’ve got evidence to base that faith upon (and I’ll provide it on demand). And even if I didn’t, I’d still have hope. Where’s yours? Realism is trite without it. 🙂

• AugustAPC

What are you talking about “evidence”? When did I ever even talk about Caulifla going SSGSS?
            I literally couldn’t care less if Caulifla goes SSGSS. That’s just another garbage, overblown ex machina transformation with absolutely no proper build up or justification for its existence.
            The realism I’m talking about is the fact that Caulifla’s entire character is a bottom-of-the-barrel, no-effort attempt to fill the role of “female Super Saiyan”. Her and the two other Universe 6 Saiyans becoming SSJ by making their backs itch are shit stains on the epic painting that was the SSJ form and its legacy.
            DB Super has some of the worst, laziest writing I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming across. The ONLY redeemable aspect of the entire series is this tournament. Aside from that, I’ve only been watching out of a morbid curiosity born from having invested so much time into the franchise.

• Shaikidow

I was talking about how you seemed to justify the OP’s cynism (as “evidence” of Caulifla going SSGSS) by dissing DBS and stuff, but yeah, you never said it yourself.
            Personally, I like the idea that there’s an absurdly talented and biologically further-evolved Saiyan in another universe, and I “blame” her abilities on both of the aforementioned factors… which is perfectly okay by me. Not all Saiyans are the same, nor should they be. Caulifla is probably ‘always angry’ anyway, similar to Bruce Banner in MCU (just think of her gang leader personality in terms of externalised anger!), and I don’t see how she could pull off a SSJ transformation otherwise. By the time we meet her, she’s all wired and ready to go to the next level, she just hasn’t thought about it in the back-tingling way that comes so naturally to other members of her race that they don’t even think about it as a part of the process. In fact, Cabba being so conscious of the bodily process behind it is… quite admirable, I’d say!
            By the way, I know that this is just my headcanon at this point, but why wouldn’t it be acceptable to others? I sure hope it is.

The SSJ transformation’s legacy is practically immeasurable at this point, but at the end of the day, Dragon Ball is still much about surpassing limits (especially if you’re a Saiyan), so I’m not surprised that after all these years, it’s kinda… figured out, at least to a greater extent than before. Besides, I choose to respect what the creators of the show do. Only when I see no way out via filling in the blanks, only then am I going to start rioting.

• Shaikidow

That could use some quotation marks, otherwise you’re just a nigtard. And Caulifla already went SSJ2 before this tournament, so your remark makes no sense whatsoever. 🙂

• Lashaun P Beazer

LOL
            First of all, I meant “going to go”, which was in reply to your dumb ass comment ” I have faith that Caulifla won’t go SSGSS at all during the Tournament of Power”. So, I made a typing error, but you made a logical error.
            And what does quotation marks have to do with anything!? LOL You’re seriously retarded.

• Lashaun P Beazer

And was “nigtard” supposed to hurt my feelings? I’m not an idiot or a loser like you. Pfft.

• Shaikidow

Was “retard” supposed to hurt MY feelings? I mean, you didn’t include quotation marks when you said it, so you must’ve been talking to me directly. 😀

I’ll look into that logical error of mine, thanks for pointing it out.
            Well, this was a fun little “feud” here! I don’t think I’ll be repeating it, though. Peace out! 🙂

• Rajaggopal Sankarasubramanian

Although I share your disgust over making SSJ being achieved by getting a “tingly feeling” and the lack of continuity in the series, I dont think Caulifla will get SSGSS at least not in this tournament.

• ShadyLoki

He didn’t get super saiyan blue from training for years…Stop over exaggerating it
      It was never confirmed Caulifla would get the form, only that she asked Goku to teach her…Your comprehension skills are lacking, significantly…

• d3rd3vil

Yeah the only problem is she became SSJ1 and 2 without a prob like its nothing. So it wouldnt surprise me if she becomes a SSB….would be extremely bullshit ofc but who knows….

• Daniel Morseman

Eh,just to throw my 2 cents in, I’m reposting that last comment in made. This is my theory of what’s to come, I do think any of it is really unreasonable, undoable or unlike the track record of the show…aside from not factoring in why Freiza is back, but he could just be stand in, although other than being stronger than buu, and uubs eventual return, it could just be homage to a beloved villian​ and way to sell merchandise too, but maybe he’ll actually make good on all his threats. Clearly he’s very strong now, even more then Goku as far as dealing with God’s destruction energy as shown not to long ago…. Being that Uub is theoretically and rumored to be the next Arch, maybe that’s why Buu got swapped out and they just wanna give Frieza one last herold? Anyway, here’s my theory for now, let me.know what y’all think!!! It’s true, she and the kid are both gonna get it actually. You know Goku won’t say no when Caulifa asks him for the power and his talking to her is what sets off Kale I bet since she’s obsessed with Caulifa, presumably on purpose too since Caulifa knows that’s (jealousy) what caused Kales transformation the first time…. Think about it. Goku getting to fight a different SSGSS other than Vegita? Adding more strong warriors, which is exactly why he wants to be there to begin with? Only logical conclusion, although it’s fucked to just give her control of God energy, the angels DID SAY there were warriors who could crush Berus and those are mortals of the other universe…. Maybe that was foreshadowing Caulifa and the other Saiyans? Perhaps? Plus the clear foreshadowing of simply telling Caulifa about the “back tingle” to go SSJ which took Goku most of his life to finally achieve, she did it by feel alone? Sounds pretty damn strong…hu? Hu? Think think now y’all!! 😉 They showed the kid SSJ already in the last tourney, why NOT go further? Possibly even team up at the end to make sure both universes have the same amount and most amount COMPAIRED to all others… That would make 2 universes equal winners…. However I really think no matter who.wins, the last man standing will use the super Dragon Balls, CAPABLE OF ANY WISH WHATSOEVER REMEMBER, go restore all the lost universes…. It’s been hinted but no one seems to see it I guess? Am I really alone here? Sure, it may go against Zeno’s wishes but no one ever said they couldn’t use the balls to wish for such a conclusion, now did they? And the angels smiling? It’s not evil, it’s just entertainment for them… In my opinion of course… But I admit, the angel theory I have has many holes, but I don’t claim to know the details, only theorizing a generality for a finale. Who knows, but remember if it comes to fruition, you heard it from this guy first!!!

• MrYeps

your theory is utter crap. theres no way that the other shitty saiyans would be able to attain god level. they haven’t even made it to ss2. and frieze was only able to handle the destruction energy because he was already in his strongest mode, while goku was not even super saiyan. there are so many errors in your comment that its hard to even make out what you’re trying to get across. are you fucking blind? almost every comment after every episode has been that the wish will be to get all the universes back. Cualifa didn’t do it by feel alone. had that other boy saiyan no instructed her on what to do she wouldn’t of even known about super saiyan. it doesn’t even go against his wishes. why don’t you use your brain and think, ONLY the conditions for the tournament were to be erased if you lost, Zeno never made any rules as to what the wish could be or couldn’t be. look goku and co. always win. something will happen where he’s about to lose and then he’ll pull out some crazy untapped power along with Gohan and Vegeta and then they will win. it isn’t that hard to think about. what do you not understand about the rule of there can ONLY be ONE winner, thats what the term “last man standing” signifies. how are you going to have 1 person left for 2 universes? your entire theory is one giant hole.

• skyanimy

but he has a point tho she ssj uber fast and goku likes a challange +fanservice/ i won,t be super surprised if she actually goes ssb i agree that uni 6 ss are shit but still
            tho that other one the browly pice of shit is just that a pice of shit i mean come on thats so stupid that ultra fanservice she has skinny arms cus (fanservise)
            ant at power up she gets buff af sure thats bullcrap

the dragon ball wish thats a tough one
            i had a feeling that this would be the last dragon ball ever
            1.god i mean come on what is next megaulton supersayian ?
            2.if i am not mistaken there are still 4 other uni so this season or what?

• Lashaun P Beazer

Caulifla isn’t even going to get SSB… So, he needs to stop with his dumb ass theory.
            Talking about “You heard it first from this guy”… Yea, I did. Wish I didn’t waste my time reading bullshit too.

• Lashaun P Beazer

Kale is most likely just a descendant of a TRUE Saiyan king. Not like “King Vegeta” who’s name was so for ruling over his people with power”

• Ruby Andri

well, you got your point and it is quite solid. however about the becoming bulky thing, Future Trunks proved that it is possible when he is fighting Cell after Vegeta got knocked out. therefore I believe it is not weird at all. and Broly is becoming more than 2x his normal size when he is super saiyan although it is considered non-canon.

• AugustAPC

I know the next episode is going to piss me off. Those characters shit on the Super Saiyan form. It used to be fucking awesome. Now it’s “tingly back saiyan” with a million stupid variations.

• Footpauler

i was pissed at first too but then it clicked to me that both of these universes Saiyans have had completely different history. maybe due to the fact that Universe 6 saiyans are naturally good and not bred for war, they draw out power in a different way than anger. and a good or tingly feeling, is much easier to control then anger so they can draw out more power that way

• Marc van der Meijden

its funny how some maybe even manny people have a 1 way track mind,if others did it like that then the whole universe has to obtain it the same way otherwize they get pist off,never realizing the idee that not everything has to be hard to obtian or follow the same road, you might think they got it easy but we dont know these charc history maybe they always trained and fought there ass off and now simply all the energie comes out.

• Ruby Andri

well, just think of it in game terms. they might have been lv 80 while they only need to be lv 40 to unlock the SSJ transformation, they just don’t know how. and once they finish the “quest” to learn SSJ transformation, they could do it. and if you still stick to the rule of getting angry to transform, you might forget about the two kids who transform into SSJ just because they are angry at losing to the other when they “play fights” (probably). that shows there is more than one way to become SSJ.

• AugustAPC

Oh, don’t mistake me. The Buu Saga was the beginning of the massive downward spiral the DB series is still currently on.
        However, we did not see how Trunks and Goten first became Super Saiyans and it has never been elaborated on. That doesn’t excuse the stupidity of it, but at least it leaves a bit of room for rationalization.
        The itchy back SSJ is just indescribably stupid. Transformations int the series, up through the Cell Saga, used to give me chills. Literally every single transformation since that point just makes me sad and gives me headaches.

• AugustAPC

See, I find it stupid. What makes a transformation great, for me, isn’t the longer, spikier or different color hair. It’s not how long and hard you scream or the ridiculous effects. What makes a transformation great is the build up and struggle to obtain it. The transformation is the payoff to all the things that happen before it. Lessening the amount of strife or growth a character has to endure to obtain something reduces the sense of significance and accomplishment when the transformation actually does happen.

• d3rd3vil

Still Goku vs. the female Sayjan will be wild and hopefully both female warriors are already out next episode ^^

• JC

This whole episode felt like filler LOL. But at least they finally revealed that without Goku they’d all be done for anyway.

• Benny Wong

suprise that krillin able to last that long, at the end of days those human fighters won’t take the major role in the game 🙂

• Daniel Conley

he knocked out two fighters. Solid contribution. He only got knocked out because he kept letting his guard down.

• Egg_Runner

the power scaling just failed in DBS
      super saiyen god could take on Beerus at 75% power
      suddenly super saiyen blue (super saiyen god gone super saiyen) isnt even twice as powerful as super saiyen god…
      with ssj blue and kaioken goku should be able to instantly destroy gods of destruction but he shouldn’t be able to do that so they didn’t let him

• TheGoldenDunsparce

Yamcha shoulda come to the tournament rather than Tien. His Wolf Fang Fist would have fit in with all the wolves and foxes there XD

• Usman Butt

How come Caulifa san of Universe 6 is getting SSj2 so quickly , and
    Kale having awesome power so suddenly .. those Saiyans of Universe 6 are
    getting Transformations out of them like Piece of Cake ! What The Hell
    is That ? it looks so Unfair .. first Tingly feeling , then Ssj2 then
    SSj Green .. Have U forgotten how much harsh time Saiyans of Universe 7
    been through to achieve those Transformations and then master them and
    did years of Tough training to reach such High Levels .. Universe 6
    doing all that in seconds ! such a diffrence ! What are you thinking
    Aika Toyama ? trying to make it lokk like a CiRCUs ?
    There was nothing like Krillin’s True Power in this Episode 99 , maybe it was
    that dirty smell in his shoe . or his bond got stronger with his wife.

• Footpauler

i think the difference might be that Super Saiyans in universe 7 are bred to be evil and warriors where as universe 6 Saiyans are actually naturally good and generally are really civilized. so maybe having a good feeling (aka the tingly feeling) draws out more strength then becoming super saiyan from being angry which eludes to the idea that good triumphs over evil.

• Technocality

It’s poorly done fan service, nothing more. I can’t help but wonder why they chose to pander to Western fans, since anime producers always only care about their Japanese audience. I’m willing to bet that not one Japanese viewer ever asked for this “gender equality” crap after all these years.

The entire DBS series is nothing but fan service though, so I’m not surprised. The only good arc we’ve gotten out of these 2 years, is the Future Trunks/Zamasu one.

• kn83

You are delusional. How the hell are they pandering to Western fans? The series wasn’t even officially released in most western countries till 2017. Way too many weaboos assume the western fandom has more impact on the industry than it actually does. Most haters of Caulifia and Kale ARE Western, Japanese fandom hasn’t shown much hate of them. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

• Lashaun P Beazer

It’s definitely pandering towards gender equality. Otherwise you wouldn’t see a female super saiyan. lol

• skyanimy

thats bull there not buff at all there all loli cail whats her name looks like someone who would lose against a SITTING DUCK

• MrYeps

i agree on the gender equality shit, but DBS is better than GT. At least its made by the same guy, and it was great to see Goku and company come back. if for you super is fan service, then anything after dbz is also fan service including all the movies. you’re just pissy because its not going the way you want it to. why does it matter what part of the world a dragon ball z fan is from.

• Marc van der Meijden

at first i thought they got ssj to easy but then i realized that wel sayiana can get there transformations difirently especialy in a difirent universe and second it depends on youre personality aswel i think, how and where you draw youre inner power from,people always wants something to be cut and dry and one way just because it feels safe and familiar but that isnt nessaserly always the way of things.

• Ruby Andri

well, just a friendly reminder… Goku almost died and watch Krilin died before unlocking the SSJ, Vegeta trained real hard in the 300x gravity room for God knows how long (probably a year) and Gohan trained really hard with Goku for approximately half a day to reach it (yeah I know it is in the hyperbolic chamber and that counts as around half years). but do you forget there is actually not one but 2 SSJ that transformed without rigorous training and near death experience… and one of the cannot even fly when he reach SSJ. they are Goten and Trunks the SSJ package that shocked even their father. furthermore in their fusion form they reached SSJ 3 (I do not know how long they train for it, but it doesn’t seem to be more than half a year in hyperbolic chamber and that is really stretching it since bhu/bow/buu only waited for almost half an hour). so I do not really mind their instant transformation since Gotenks proved that they could jump from SSJ to SSJ 3 in short time. to simplify my points, if this is a game and to unlock transformation (change class) to SSJ one needs to be lv 40 and learn how to transform and by that you could be lv 60 or 80 and cannot unlock SSJ because you just don’t know how to transform. well, it might not as simple as that, but I bet you catch my point. if you still don’t accept it, then you are free to do so.

• Hélio Martins

Goten and trunks also get ssj very easily, not wanting to bring ssj3 here, so idk but I don’t is that unfair to happen. Universe 6 saiyans are more evolved then Universe 7’s ones, they explain that in u7 vs u6 tournment, they are born witout a tail for example, and I would risk more intellectual as well, cause apart of Gohan they are not intellectual at all eheh. Once a master, in this case Vegeta, teaches Cabba how to achieve it, he can become ssj without trouble, just like u7 saiyans can turn in ssj in a snap.

• Lashaun P Beazer

Well, Kale’s origins are probably of actual royalty. Like SS royalty, not no “King Vegeta” “Prince Vegeta” kind of Royalty. And Caulifla getting it is an asspull. But, she’s obsessed with power. She probably trained to no end after achieving SS. Plus she’s a genius.

• Technocality

Why is the sound quality so awful, compared to the picture? I’ve experienced this on a number of episodes on this website. Every little thing screeches like nails on a chalkboard.

• Footpauler

For everyone complaining about universe 6 getting SSJ so quickly, you have to remember that both of these universes Saiyans have had completely different history. maybe due to the fact that Universe 6 saiyans are naturally good and not bred for war, they draw out power in a different way than anger hence the tingly feeling. and in reality, a feeling of goodness is much easier to control then a feeling of anger so i would assume that would allow them to focus more easily on drawing out more power

• MrYeps

i can tolerate whats his name, but Caulifa and her lesbian secretary are annoying af. I can’t wait for Vegeta and Goku to obliterate them. what the issue is, is that goku and vegeta had to train for yeeeeears to attain just SS1, but these new guys who are weak as fuck, are told what to do and they can just immediately turn into a saiyan? it doesn’t make sense and doesn’t matter if they’re using the “goodness” to turn in SS. man out of all the characters ever introduced starting from Dragon Ball up till now, Caulifa and female Broly are by far the worst.

• Buck Da Flyguy

Because ssj blue is on a whole different level so it makes regular ssj looks like nothing don’t forget ssj blue. Is God power and only 3 sayians ever obtain that goku,black and vegeta and they all train hard for years to reach that state

• MrYeps

yeah thats what I’m saiyan lol, someone else said that what if Goku somehow gave the ss blue power to caulifa or she-broly. which is straight crap. but its really stupid how these peaceful saiyans can just turn into super saiyan with the snap of a finger, without training at all. maybe Kale trained a tiny bit ever since he met Vegeta, and he was able to use the anger to change somewhat. when vegeta was dissing his planet/family/people.

• d3rd3vil

But it seems like Caulifla wants to go SSB as far as i know…..now if she accomplishes that it would be super bullshit!

• Technocality

Krillin’s exit was so anti-climactic, I couldn’t help but laugh.

Finally, we get to see that filthy fan service character Caulifla get put down a peg or two. Hopefully, Broly-lite gets destroyed as well.

Seriously. Only American fans jizzed in their pantsu over that Deus Ex Machina character, and Brolytard.

• MrYeps

the other saiyans are the worst characters in the entire Dragon Ball universe. especially Caulifa and her in the closet lesbian secretary.

• lucaspark

I also hate how they look. They look like a Teen Titans Go version of sayians. Hopefully the lot of them are wiped out.

• Rasheed

We all know at the end goku going to wish back all the universe with his pussyhole pathetic act as always this guy annoys me

• MrYeps

maybe they will finish before the time runs out. also maybe they aren’t showing each person that gets knocked off the ring. what would happen if goku and vegeta fused when they’re both at blue level?

• mantazzo

Can I just point out only 4 minutes have passed since two episodes ago? 😀 So on average one episode is 2 minutes of battle, so full battle can be up to 24 episodes… I’m not even mad.
    Also… Krillin pls. You managed to fail again, great job…

• Lashaun P Beazer

first episode was 1 minute. meaning, time differs each episode. So, no, don’t point dumb shit out.

• Kenny Darmawan

Just look at Cucatail, that burly looking guy accompanying Arack, the big lipped grumpy man.
    I bet he’s the only one who actually cared the slightest about other universes’ fates.

• Liam Oliver

This was supposed to be about Krillin all it did was have him in it more than usual he didn’t get any credit at all